In the continuity of the missions it given itself and the values that drive it, in compliance with legal requirements and the principles of transparency, inclusion, vigilance and integrity, AUDITOIRE PARIS has been accelerating its approach to sustainable development since 2018, aiming to structure its corporate social responsibility.
Working in the event sector for over 30 years, it seemed essential for AUDITOIRE to give back to its profession its role of activator and amplifier of the great cultural and social transformations by guaranteeing the establishment of a management system responsible for its organization and all its projects.
The establishment of a CSR steering committee, in which all the business lines of the agency are represented, has made it possible to identify three priority issues, common to all of its activities, through effective levers with measurable impact.
AUDITOIRE’S PRIORITY COMMITMENTS
AUDITOIRE is committed to:
1 – THE ENVIRONMENT:
- Reduce its GHG emissions;
- To be part of a circular economy and responsible waste management approach;
2 – THE HUMAN:
- To be part of a process of inclusion, equity and the fight against discrimination, with particular regard to the accessibility of sites and content to all audiences;
- To promote good working conditions and health and safety for all people in its ecosystem;
3 – GOOD GOVERNANCE:
- To conduct its activities ethically and to ensure the absolute respect of good integrity practices by all employees;
- To work with customers and partners who share the same values.
ACTIVITIES ON WHICH THE AUDITOIRE DEPLOYS ITS PRIORITY COMMITMENTS
AUDITOIRE engages in an approach of reasoned uses, applying itself to evaluate the issues and to systematically rethink its practices to provide more eco-responsible responses, in collaboration with all the actors of its ecosystem.
This approach involves all the agency’s businesses, in all the phases of creation of its productions: from design to debriefing, including creation, logistics, production, communication…
THE ACTION LEVERS IMPLEMENTED
In the exercise of its CSR approach, AUDITOIRE implements various means and practices to deploy an increasingly responsible management:
- A committed customer service policy: the agency advises its clients on a daily basis in the transformation of their event practices, encouraging them to integrate CSR into all their projects;
- A responsible and inclusive purchasing policy: the agency mobilizes all its service providers in the deployment of its CSR policy, through adherence to its Supplier CSR charter and the encouragement to make commitments alongside it;
- Transparent and sincere communication and dialogue with all its stakeholders, both internal and external;
- The rise in competence of all its employees, with a new priority given to the scenography, audiovisual and digital production professions;
- Continuous improvement through customer debriefings, employee training and audits of its practices and those of its suppliers;
- A process of raising awareness of the sector, through the communications carried by the CSR ambassadors of AUDITOIRE, which affect in particular other agencies and future talents, and the involvement of AUDITOIRE in the organizations bringing together the event sector.
In Paris, 21 April 2021
Cyril De Froissard
General Director of AUDITOIRE