GENDER EQUALITY INDEX
The gender equality index is 95/100 for 2022.
The 95 points of the index are broken down into the following indicators:
- pay gap: 35 points out of 40
- individual salary increase gap: 35 points out of 35
- percentage of female employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity leave: 15 points out of 15
- number of employees of the under-represented gender among the 10 highest paid: 10 points out of 10
Welcome to https://www.auditoire.com/ (“Site”), a Site provided by Auditoire SAS under French law, whose registered office is located at 44 RUE COPERNIC 75116 PARIS, registered with the Paris RCS under number B 342 133 345 (“Company”).
- 1. Scope of Use
- 2. Accuracy and Availability of our Site
- 3. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4. Use of the Site and Content
- 5. Linking to our Site
- 6. Third Party Websites
- 8. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 9. Our liability to you
- 10. Your liability to us
- 11. Information Provided by You
- 12. Applicable Law
- 13. Disputes
- 14. Severability
- 15. Revisions
- 16. Additional Information
1. Scope of Use
The Site is provided for promotional and informational purposes only, and Company does not provide any client services through the Site. You may only use the Site if you are a current or prospective customer of Company, or otherwise interested in learning more about Company for a legitimate purpose. The Site may not be used for any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, objectionable or other nonlegitimate business purpose.
2. Accuracy and Availability of our Site
We do our best to make sure that our Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be and you are responsible for putting in place your own internet security and safety measures.
Our Site is provided free of charge and has not been developed to meet your specific requirements.
We cannot promise that it will be fit or suitable for your specific purposes.
Materials posted on our Site are provided for general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our work, news, features, products and services. This information is not intended as any form of advice and should not be relied on assuch. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to any part of it at any time without notice.
We update our Site regularly and reserve the right to add, remove and otherwise change its content at any time without notice.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and all content on the Site (collectively “Content”), and in particular all data, information, texts, files, graphics, music, sounds, images, animated or not, photographs, videos, logos, drawings, models, web applications, software, trademarks, is the exclusive property of the Agency and is protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property. We and our licensors expressly reserve all rights in and to our Site and its contents. In particular, we reserve all rights in the name “auditoire”, “Luxury Makers” “DISRUPTION”, “Auditoire.com” domain name and all related domain names, trade marks, logos, brand names and/or trading names appearing on our Site.
None of the elements of our Site may be reproduced, copied, duplicated, adapted, modified, sold, transmitted, published, communicated, distributed, broadcast, represented, stored, used, rented or exploited in any other way, whether free of charge or for a fee, for any use other than personal use, without the express prior written authorisation of the Agency. It is also strictly forbidden to create derivative works from all or part of our Site.
4. Use of the Site and Content
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our Site (and for any costs of doing so). In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer and/or portable device is compatible with our Site.
We want you and othersto enjoy using our Site. When doing so, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- (b) You are not permitted to use, or cause othersto use, any automated system orsoftware to extract content or data from our Site for commercial purposes;
- (c) You agree not to use our Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of our Site, including copyright and other intellectual property laws;
- (e) You must not interfere with our Site or any servers or networks connected to our Site, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You must not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of our Site is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
- (f) You must not change, modify or alter our Site or change, modify or alter another Site so as to inaccurately imply an association with our Site or with us;
- (g) You must not access our Site via a means we have not authorised in writing in advance, including automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies); and
- (h) You must not use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our Site except where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that permits such activity.
5. Linking to our Site
You may link to any page of our Site, provided that you do so for non-commercial purposes and in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
You must not link to our Site in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and you must not remove, obscure or modify in any way any advertisements, copyright notice, or other information on our Site. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site.
6. Third Party Websites
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SENTENCE, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT (A) WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, (B) ARE FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, (C) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (D) DO NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, OR (E) ARE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED.
9. Our liability to you
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY PERSONAL INJURY; (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR COMPUTER CRASHES OR OTHER DENIALS OF SERVICES; OR (C) ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, IN EACH CASE ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT THEREON, HOWEVER CAUSED.
10. Your liability to us
11. Information Provided by You
You grant to Company a non-exclusive, perpetual and fully-paid license to copy, distribute, modify, and create derivative works of all information and other content submitted by you to Company through the Site. All information provided to you through the Site must be accurate and complete in all respects, unless by its nature such information is not intended to be accurate or complete. In addition, you must at all times immediately update any such information to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
12. Applicable Law
16. Additional Information
Publications Director: Cyril GIORGINI
Hosting provider: WP Engine, Irongate House, 22-30 Duke’s Place London, EC3A 7LP United Kingdom UK: +44 808 501 5895