Purpose of this website
This website aims to centralize all the information concerning the AUDITOIRE Group. It showcases the group, its activities and its projects, and it features a recruitment job board.
The target users of the service are professionals wanting to learn more about the AUDITOIRE Group, journalists and media wanting to get information about AUDITOIRE featured projects and candidates for positions opened by the group. The identified business needs and expectations of target users is to access information in the most accessible and efficient way possible.
Strategy implemented and objectives for reducing or limiting environmental impacts
The main challenge is to ensure that this website operates as efficiently as possible and under various connectivity conditions, while minimizing its carbon footprint.
- Work on UX (user experience) by offering access to content in the most efficient way: simple navigation, direct access to the information
- Use of a design system for interface components: they are accessible and their footprint is minimal
- The most intuitive navigation possible to reduce the time spent finding information
- Maximum number of server requests on-call per screen: 50
- Weight of maximum resources constrained per screen: 4MB
- All content is available at least on mobile and desktop, but the site adapts to all screen sizes
- Maximum compression of images and videos
- Manual deletion of obsolete content: events and job offers for example
Auditoire.com is partially compliant with the general digital services sustainability guidelines (RGESN, for Référentiel Général d’Éco-conception des Services Numériques), version 1.
The compliance audit carried out by Groupe AUDITOIRE and Whodunit reveals that 89% of the criteria of RGESN version 1 are respected.
This statement was issued on May, 2023.
Technologies used by the site
The content restitution checks were carried out on the basis of the combination provided by the RGAA reference database, with the following versions:
- On Desktop using MacOS with Chrome, Firefox and VoiceOver
- On Mobile using iOS with Safari and VoiceOver
Website pages that have been audited
- Homepage: http://www.auditoire.com/
- Group: http://www.auditoire.com/group/
- Events: http://www.auditoire.com/events/
- Single event: http://www.auditoire.com/events/snapchat-x-vogue-exhibition-2022/
- Jobs: http://www.auditoire.com/jobs/
- Contact: http://www.auditoire.com/contact/
Minimum requirements to access the site
- Type, year of construction or target versions of supported user devices: any mobile device dating from at least 2014.
- Minimum connection for comfortable access and use of the service: 3G in mobile and 512 Kbs in fixed connection.
- Adaptation to different screen sizes: Yes, minimum screen size of 320 pixels wide.